Monday, December 28, 2009

Holidaze

I read recently that "stress and intimacy are virtually incompatible". 

Happy Holidays! This is one of my favorite times of year - I love the lights, the parties, and the gifts! I tend to be able to keep my stress level relatively low.  However, it took me years to figure this out and I realize that I am the exception not the rule.  The stress of the places you need to be, all the gifts you need to buy and frankly we are not out of the woods yet of one of the worst economic meltdowns since the Great Depression. Money may be a little tighter than in years past. All of this can wear on you and how you interact with your significant other.  Just try to keep it light and remember the new year is around the corner! Try not to take it out on your partner and really try to remember the spirit of it all...and when in doubt pour some bubbly and know "this too shall pass."

happily,
kim

No comments:

Post a Comment